1 four line LED lights with a total of four wires, three rows of lights (note that not four rows of lights Oh ~ ~), 1 meters per row, 24 lights, 24*3=72. For each lamp power is 0.05W, power LED lights with 72 beads is: 72*0.05=3.6W.
Four, 2 line LED lamp bandwidth of about 22mm, the thickness of about 8mm, the component of about 0.25kg/m (4 meters a kilogram)
3 each LED lamp with the necessary with a special plug (plug with transformer); convergence must be transparent plastic cover removed, then try again after the lamp cover. Do not cut into direct with cover connection, such easy short circuit!
4 per meter "scissors" logo, can be cut in the logo, the wrong cut or cut will lead to a partial m is not bright! Some will sign due to the partial, the best cut before the attentive look mark position, according to the local convergence center did not cut off. Look carefully can see. Technical support: Guangzhou thousand Bo network, website construction company.
5. LED lamp belt device, ordinary lights on a slot, straight on it, also can be fixed with a cord or wire. For external installation or vertical loading, the demand for the purchase of a second wind and the other end plug. The original clip is lit, the best is the device after the tail plug and plug type waterproof glass glue, such as waterproof function better.
- LED Interior Lighting Power Supply ...
- Lighting Market Trends
- From The Perspective Of Furniture S...
- LED Intelligent Lighting Of Lamps I...
- Analysis Of The Developing Situatio...
- Safety Design Of LED Drive Power Is...
- LED Drive Power Number
- LED-driver Classification
- LED Circuit Structure Classification
- Lighting, Do Not Feel The Same
- Indoor LED Lighting Very Common
- LED Downlights Heat Dissipation Mat...
- LED Spotlights There's A Big Market.
- Indoor LED Lighting Further Develop...
- LED Downlights Based On Improved
- LED Spotlights The Development Of
- Indoor LED Lighting Good Performance
- LED Downlights Improved
- Outdoor Lighting Important Principle
- Indoor LED Lighting Index Of